Tuesday 24 April 2012

Apr. 29, 2012 (morning)

Today we are being hosted in St. albans, Vermont.
Here's what happened since my last post:
After getting off of Cape Breton, we did a lot of driving until we got to Moncton, NB. There we stayed for two nights in a hotel, which had a pool (yay).
After that we drove across the border and continued driving until we got to a town that might have been named mount blue (I don't remember), and stayed at Mount Blue Motel for 1 night. It turns out that our motel room was about twice as big as our hotel rooms (weird huh?).
The next day we drove straight through to St. Albans, where I am now. We have been here for four nights out of the five that we will be here.
So ya, that's about it, and I think that I will be posting more often from now on because it's really hard to remember so far back because there's so much happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment