Sunday 13 May 2012

May 13, 2012

Sorry, technical difficulties erased the post I did while on board the queen Mary 2. I will try to redo them, but it may take a day or two. Also, the post about the empire state building was altered. I am also trying to fix that one. BTW, I'm in England now, and it's pretty similar to home. There's these really cool things called styles, and it's basically a bench put at a right angle to a fence, one end protruding from each side, so that the animals in the farmers field don't get out, but people can still walk along the footpaths. It's pretty cool. We are currently staying near Petersfield in Hampshire.
Yesterday we went to Portsmouth by train (electric trains are AWESOME), and saw the HMS Victory. The only reason I didn't get photos of it was that my iPod was out of battery. After that, still in Portsmouth historic dockyard, we went to a building called action stations. In it was the UK's tallest indoor climbing tower, a whole bunch of other activities(including a helicopter simulator), and a brand new laser tag called Laser Quest that just opened. So ya, that's about it, and I'll be posting some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment