Friday 25 May 2012

May 25, 2012

Yesterday and today we did lots of stuff. The main thing yesterday being that we went to Tivoli, a permanent fairground with lots of cool/scary stuff. The scariest ride I went on was the Star Flyer, a ride that consists of a very tall tower, and swing seats that revolve around it. I reckon the tower was about 400 meters tall, because it loomed over the rest of Tivoli.
Once again I apologize for the lack of photos, but I was so absorbed in having fun that I forgot :-(
Today we basically just chilled out until about five, and then we went down to the most around this building (it's name is 8tallet) and paddled around. When we were done, we came back up here, and I started doing this post. When we were out yesterday before Tivoli, we saw this really awesome building (at least I got a photo of that), and part of it was the royal stables.
So, that's about all I have to say, so ya.before the really cool building, we went and saw the old port of copenhagen, and yay I have pictures!
So ya, that's about all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment